Bakery - GPU Lightmapper 1.05
Bakery is a high-end, production-ready, hassle-free GPU lightmapper, designed as an alternative to Enlighten and Progressive. NOTE: Requires modern Nvidia GPU (6xx or newer) and 64-bit Windows (7 or higher)
Tested on Unity 5.6 and 2018.1.x
- Physically correct baked lighting. All results were compared against Mitsuba offline renderer.
- Performance: uses GPU for ray-tracing.
- Uses NVidia AI Denoiser to remove noise, powered by deep learning.
- Fixes common baking artifacts, such as lighting leaks and UV seams.
- Global Illumination.
- Sky lighting (HDRI or color).
- Emissive textured meshes.
- IES Lights.
- Directional, point, spot light sources.
- Materials: supports albedo, emissive, opacity.
- Can produce both complete and indirect lightmaps, or even mix both per-light.
- "Render selected" button.
- Light probes.
- Automatic atlas packing.
- Supports Mesh Renderers and Terrains.