Многие меня просили объяснить эту тему✨
PRESENT PERFECT IS HERE👇🏻https://www.instagram.com/p/Byx501wHPUQ/
Пролистай карусель и изучи правило❗️
Каждый из вас может присылать мне homework ➡️ @olgabekk
на проверку, но прошу скидывать все фразы целиком😉
№ 1. Поставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Perfect.
1. He ___ just ___(finish) training.
2. We ___ (watch) two seasons of True Detective this month.
3. That's amazing! She ___ (run) fifteen kilometers this morning!
4. The bus ___ (not arrive) yet!
5. Oh, no! I _____ (lose) my money!
6. My mum _____ (write) five books.
7. I ___ just ___ (cook) dinner for my family.
8. I’m so tired. I _____ (do) all my homework.
9. Hurry up! The party _____ (start)!
10. Mary _____ (study) hard this year, so she'll pass her exams.
11. It ___ just ___ (stop) raining.
№ 2. Вставьте глаголы правильно по смыслу и по форме.
Break, invite, buy, read, not decide, see, finish, not/see, meet, take, go, tell, go, not/tell.
1.Can I have a look at your newspaper?
-Yes, I ___ with it.
2.I ___ some new shoes. Do you want to see them?
3.Where is Liz? -She's not here. She ___ out.
4.I'm looking for Paula. ___you___her?
5.Look! Somebody ___ our window.
6.Does Lisa know that you're going away?
-Yes, I ___ her.
7.I can't find my umbrella. Somebody ___ it.
8.Where are my glasses! -I don't know. I ___ them.
9.I'm looking for Sarah. Where ___ she?
10.I know that woman, but I ___ never ___ her.
11.Sue is having a party tonight. She ___ a lot of people.
12.What are you going to do? -I ___ it yet.
13.A: Does Bill know about the meeting tomorrow? B: I don't think so. I ___ him yet.
14.-Do you want this magazine? -No, I ___ it, thanks.
№ 3. Выберите gone или been.
1.Bill is on holiday at the moment. He’s ___ to Spain.
2.Where’s Jane? -She’s not here.
I think she’s ___ to the bank.
3.Hello, Sue. Where have you ___?
Have you ___ to the bank?
4.Have you ever ___ to Mexico? -No, never.
5.My parents aren’t at home now.
They’ve ___ out.
6.There’s a new restaurant in town. Have you ___ there?
7.I’m looking for my sister. Where has she ___?
8.Rebecca knows Paris well. She’s ___ there many times.
9.Olga was here earlier, but I think she’s ___ now.
10.I have ___ to Poland many times.