What is a collocation? A collocation is two or more words that often go together. These combinations just sound "right" to native English speakers, who use them all the timeafter all
- все таки I knew it! After all, I was right! all ears
- весь во внимание I am all ears
. all of a sudden
- неожиданно All of a sudden, he refused to pay. all the same
- без разницы If it's all the same to you, let's start at two. all thumbs
- неуклюжий, неумелый He can't fix anything, he's all thumbs. as a rule
-как правило As a rule, we offer a 5% discount.
as far as I am concerned
- что касается меня, по моему мнению As far as I am concerned, both the book and the movie are good. as for me/as to me
-по моему мнению As for me, you can rely on his support
. as well
-тоже, также He knows math, and physics as well.
Учим английский язык — @PolyglotTheBest